CyberLink ColorDirector 12.0 Crack + Serial Key
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 12.0.3416.0 Crack is one of the best video grading tools in the classroom. One of the most important steps is the editing of Color Grading video files; it is at this stage that we make various changes to the images of the senses and the present-day viewer to the past; we induce fear; they are influenced by different emotions; Or cause them joy and grief. At this stage of the compilation, there is almost no specific law and creativity is the first word. Sometimes we need to change the brightness and contrast of the video to coordinate different scenes; sometimes we need to create more depth with the techniques of shading, and sometimes focus on a specific subject in a movie using masks and effects. It’s possible to do all this with the ColorDirector Professional.
The application allows you to import video in almost any format, to do it is possible through the menu or simply by transferring a file in the main window with the mouse. After that, you’ll see a list of your clips and the main window with the preview mode in the center. Before you start playing with the color settings, you need to transfer the video to the storyboard. In ColorDirector Key there is a tab responsible for settings, having passed there you will come across a set of variants of editing. There are already ready settings, choosing them at once will apply parameters to your video. Certainly, it is possible to adjust manually everything that considers necessary, for this purpose, there are special sliders that should be regulated. Once finished, you can export the video to different formats.
CyberLink ColorDirector Keygen
ColorDirector Crack There have been major changes introduced to the color grading software developed by Cyberlink. The most recent updated version has strengthened the features and tools to perform correction and grading on videos. This is especially true in terms of the growing collection of filters and presets for various video formats. The scene detection feature has also been updated to be more natural and humanized. As for performance, it hasn’t changed much, but when compared to other color grading software such as the latest Davinci Resolve, it seems pretty much the same. Its user interface is highly intuitive and interactive, while the rendering process is super speedy.
The application allows you to import video in almost any format, doing this is possible through the menu or simply by transferring a file in the main window with the mouse. After that, you will see a list of your clips and the main window with the preview mode in the center. Before you start playing around with the color settings, you need to transfer the video to the storyboard. In ColorDirector Key there is a tab responsible for settings, after going there you will come across a set of editing variants. There are already ready settings, by choosing them you will apply parameters to your video. Certainly, it is possible to adjust by hand everything that you consider necessary, for this, there are special sliders that have to be adjusted. Once finished, you can export the video to different formats.
- Completely change their appearance by remapping the colors of objects to give them a completely different feel.
- With keyframe control, you can now apply multiple color changes to objects in a video clip.
- Scenes shot with different cameras may have very different exposure and color appearance.
- “Color matching” allows you to standardize colors through different segments with the click of a button.
- Applying the split tone effect to a video clip allows you to give a scene a truly unique look.
- Just like Lightroom in a video, the CyberLink ColorDirector Serial key enables you to control and adjust highlights, mid-tones, and shadows.
- Turn the video into black and white while keeping selected parts of the clip in color to quickly add drama and focus to the video.
- The easy-to-use “color wheel” slider allows you to completely change the color of the objects displayed in the video clip.
- Intelligent motion-tracking algorithms make it easy to track objects frame by frame.
- Now, precise selection tools including Bezier curves allow you to select, isolate and tr, and track multiple objects in the shot.
- Noise reduction can minimize externally visible artifacts, including brightness (grain) and color noise, that can degrade video quality.
- Import and export lookup tables (LUT) for professional color grading control.
- Match material from one source to another to achieve specific effects throughout the video.
- Import, preview, edit, and export 360-degree video material.
- Start ColorDirector directly from the PowerDirector interface for color grading, and then send the material back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production.
- Use adjustable global tone level presets to change the appearance of the entire clip, or use regional adjustment tools to precisely adjust the color of selected parts of the video material.
– Fixes issues with signing in to DirectorZone when a password includes symbols.
– Fixes a hanging error when importing some .MP4 and H.264 AVCHD files.
– Resolves crashes for IE 11 users signing into DirectorZone or YouTube.
– Resolves missing video preview when using “Split View Mode” in Trim or Scene Detection.
- Pre-rendering for Better Previews. Intelligent pre-rendering technology means that when you preview your work in ColorDirector you won’t have to deal with stuttery playback and dropped frames.
- 64-bit TrueVelocity. ColorDirector offers native 64-bit support and the award-winning TrueVelocity editing engine for improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.
- High Frame Rate Video Support. It’s now easier to perform professional color grading on your action camera videos with support to import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro, or other popular action sports cameras.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
- RAM: 128 MB VRAM – 2GB Memory
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more